Welcome to our website skarule.com.
It is important for us not only to provide the highest quality of services, but also to protect our customers' privacy, that is why we make sure that the private information entrusted to us by the visitors of our website and by our customers is secure.
Regulator SKARULE IK , reg. No. 40002190847, legal address: Volguntes 33A-10, Riga, Latvia, LV-1046 (hereinafter referred to as SKARULE).
Regulator’s contact details in relation to the processing of personal data - SKARULE IK , reg. No. 40002190847, legal address: Volguntes 33A-10, Riga, Latvia, LV-1046, studio address: Kronvalda bulvaris 4, Riga, Latvia, LV-1010, telephone: +37126354535, e-mail: email@example.com
Personal data – any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing of personal data – operations with personal data with or without the use of automated means, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, customization or transformation, retrieval, viewing, use, disclosure, transmission, distribution of or otherwise making available, restricting access to, deleting or destroying.
Customer - a natural person using the services provided by the SKARULE, regardless of how such services could be provided: in person, via the Internet, mobile applications, social networks, over the telephone, etc.
Website - Internet site developed by SKARULE, where services to the Customers may be provided. Website is intended for use by individuals aged 13 and over.
Services - the Services provided to the SKARULE Customers in accordance with the wishes and the volume as expressed by the Customers and as defined and described by the SKARULE policies within the offered scope of Services, as well as corresponding to the restrictions set forth in the binding regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia.
A reply is to be provided to the contact or email address specified in the request. Technological and logistical safeguards are applied to the protection of personal data, which, taking into account organizational, financial and technical resources, are found to be feasible via the assessment of potential risks. SKARULE is constantly developing security processes aimed at protection of data, both through the education of its employees and taking physical steps to protect information, IT infrastructure, internal and external networks, and company’s structural subdivisions from unauthorized data access.
When Services are provided in collaboration with partners (e.g. courier, billing service providers); for security and protection purposes (for example, IT security administration); for general and contract administration purposes (e.g. submission of statistical data, organizational and financial management, organization of events); submission to supervisory and public authorities (e.g. law enforcement agencies); for debt collection purposes or for the protection or the enforcement of legal interests.
1. SKARULE utilizes Internet analytical services powered by Google Analytics to help analyze the use of www.skarule.com, including understanding visitor activity on www.skarule.com for the purpose of assisting SKARULE in their attempts to improve and make the web site more user-friendly and operational. The use of these services requires separate user consent.
2. The cookies collect information about personal use of the www.skarule.com web site, such as the standard log entry information (connection time, duration, IP address) as well as the anonymous information about user activities on the web site.
4. According to Google Inc. Terms of Service and Google Analytics Terms of Service, Google will use the information collected to evaluate the usability of SKARULE web site and to report on user activity on the web site.
5. The cookies on SKARULE web site neither provide for nor allow any third party to find or collect any personally identifiable information about the www.skarule.com visitors.
6. For preservation of anonymity before the information collected by Google Inc. is stored, in accordance with the request of SKARULE the last octet of the user’s IPv4 address is deleted and the last 80 bits of IPv6 address are set to zero.
7. The collected information is sent to and stored on Google Inc. servers located in many countries around the world. The information may be processed on a server located outside Latvia or the European Union.
9. The user can also change their browser settings to opt out of new cookies, turn off existing ones, or simply notify when the new cookies are sent to the user device. Read more on http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.