This policy is designed to explain to our customers how we protect the personal data that we
collect and to inform them of their rights and obligations. We make sure to comply with the most
current applicable laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia when processing personal data.
kindly ask you to always consult the explanations provided by such companies regarding the
processing of personal data when using their services.
Regulator SKARULE IK , reg. No. 40002190847, legal address: Volguntes 33A-10, Riga, Latvia,
LV-1046 (hereinafter referred to as SKARULE).
Regulator’s contact details in relation to the processing of personal data - SKARULE IK , reg. No.
40002190847, legal address: Volguntes 33A-10, Riga, Latvia, LV-1046, studio address:
Kronvalda bulvaris 4, Riga, Latvia, LV-1010, telephone: +37126354535, e-
Personal data – any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing of personal data – operations with personal data with or without the use of automated
means, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, customization or
transformation, retrieval, viewing, use, disclosure, transmission, distribution of or otherwise
making available, restricting access to, deleting or destroying.
of personal data in relation to:
• Natural persons – Customers and other users of the services provided (including potential, past
and present) as well as third parties who receive the information from or provide the information
to the SKARULE in connection with the provision of the services to natural persons.
•Visitors to SKARULE stores, offices, warehouses and other structural subdivisions, including
individuals subject to video surveillance;
•Visitors to the Internet and/or mobile and/or social sites maintained by SKARULE.
Customer - a natural person using the services provided by the SKARULE, regardless of how
such services could be provided: in person, via the Internet, mobile applications, social networks,
over the telephone, etc.
Website - Internet site developed by SKARULE, where services to the Customers may be
provided. Website is intended for use by individuals aged 13 and over.
Services - the Services provided to the SKARULE Customers in accordance with the wishes and
the volume as expressed by the Customers and as defined and described by the SKARULE
policies within the offered scope of Services, as well as corresponding to the restrictions set forth
in the binding regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia.
To provide its Services and sales of its goods to the Customers, SKARULE may conduct, but is
not limited to, the following activities:
- Customer identification;
- Preparation and ratification of Customer agreements and accompanying documentation;
- Delivery of goods and/or Services to the Customer;
- Warranty obligations;
- Customer services, incl. handling suggestions, claims, and requests;
- Activities aimed at the improvement of the Goods and Services provided to the Customer, incl.
attraction of new Customers, Customer loyalty programs;
- Promotion and distribution of goods and Services (for commercial purposes);
- Billing management;
- Communication with the Customer for administrative purposes, incl. the purpose of ensuring
that the applicable obligations set out in the binding legal acts of the Republic of Latvia are met
- Debtor management, incl. monitoring of solvency, possible monitoring of debts and recovery;
- Internet activities, incl. maintaining a presence on social networks, development and
improvement of mobile applications.
SKARULE IS CONDUCTING AND PLANNING THE FOLLOWING DATA PROCESSING
- Data analysis and reporting for statistical purposes;
- Data processing for quality assurance and risk management;
- Data processing for current business and planning purposes;
- Processing of data collected through market and public opinion polls;
- Processing of data collected through customer surveys;
- Provision of data information to the state (public) regulatory institutions (e.g. supervisory
authorities) in accordance with the applicable regulatory framework.
SKARULE DATA PROCESSING ACTIVITIES ARE CARRIED OUT FAIRLY AND
LAWFULLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING LEGAL PRINCIPLES:
- Following the Customer’s request, for the purpose of concluding and fulfilling the Customer’s
- In accordance with the Customer’s consent;
- Realizing the legitimate interests arising from the existing obligations of SKARULE before its
Customer, regulated by the agreement or by legislation;
- Fulfilling the obligations set forth in the binding regulatory enactments;
- Personal data is collected and processed for the specific purposes only;
- SKARULE do not knowingly collect personal information about children.
THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IS CARRIED OUT WITHOUT THE
ACCUMULATION OF EXCESSIVE DATA, ENSURING ITS ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OF
DATA RETENTION PERIOD AND THE RIGHTS OF THE CUSTOMER
- Personal data is collected for the specific purposes only and strictly in accordance with the
- The processing of personal data shall be carried out in accordance with the organizational,
financial and technological capabilities and resources reasonably available to SKARULE, also
taking into account the development of modern technology.;
- In case of automated decision making, the Customer shall be informed in accordance with
regulatory enactments. The Customer shall have the right to object to automated decision
making, but in some cases such objection may limit the Customer's potential right to peruse the
facilities made available to them.
THE DATA SHALL BE RETAINED AS LONG AS AT LEAST ONE OF THE GROUNDS
LISTED BELOW CONTINUES TO EXIST:
- There is a valid agreement with the Customer;
- The validity of Customer's consent to personal data processing has not expired, unless the
purpose of personal data processing is otherwise due;
- There is a legal obligation to retain data;
- There is a need to ensure the realization of legal interests dictated by the laws and regulations
applicable to the SKARULE and/or the Customer.
- The retention terms of the Personal Data have not been specified,
- Until Customer's personal data is deleted.
PERSONAL DATA SHALL BE PROCESSED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING
- In compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations;
- In compliance with the right to receive information related to the processing of Customer's data,
the right to request rectification, correction, alteration, deletion of Customer's personal data, the
right to refuse to receive commercial information, the right to request data transfer and other legal
/ contractual rights;
- The exercise of the above rights may be restricted if the processing of personal data is required
in accordance with SKARULE obligations under applicable laws and regulations and in the public
THE CUSTOMER MAY EXERCISE THEIR RIGHTS BY SUBMITTING A REQUEST:
- In written form to any SKARULE store attaching proof of identity and details of the contact
- By electronic mail to email@example.com having signed such request with their secure electronic
A reply is to be provided to the contact or email address specified in the request. Technological
and logistical safeguards are applied to the protection of personal data, which, taking into
account organizational, financial and technical resources, are found to be feasible via the
assessment of potential risks. SKARULE is constantly developing security processes aimed at
protection of data, both through the education of its employees and taking physical steps to
protect the information, IT infrastructure, internal and external networks, and the company’s structural
subdivisions from unauthorized data access.
THE EXCHANGE OF PERSONAL DATA MAY BE NECESSARY IN SPECIFIC CASES,
When Services are provided in collaboration with partners (e.g. courier, billing service providers);
for security and protection purposes (for example, IT security administration); for general and
contract administration purposes (e.g. submission of statistical data, organizational and financial
management, organization of events); submission to supervisory and public authorities (e.g. law
enforcement agencies); for debt collection purposes or for the protection or the enforcement of
The above list is not exhaustive as in some cases personal data may also be exchanged upon
Customer's consent to collection and processing of anonymized data and in similar cases.
we point out that in some cases full provision of the services offered on the website may be
websites, SKARULE is not held responsible for accessing such websites, so we encourage
reading the third party website use and privacy policies separately.
version on the SKARULE website.
please contact us using the contact details above or the contact details listed in the Contacts
section of our website.
COOKIES TYPES AND USE
1. SKARULE utilizes Internet analytical services powered by Google Analytics to help analyze
the use of www.skarule.com, including understanding visitor activity on www.skarule.com for the
purpose of assisting SKARULE in their attempts to improve and make the website more user-
friendly and operational. The use of these services requires separate user consent.
2. The cookies collect information about personal use of the www.skarule.com website, such as
the standard log entry information (connection time, duration, IP address) as well as the
anonymous information about user activities on the website.
3. To avoid repeated requests for consent each time the visitor returns to the website,
SKARULE also utilizes cookies recording whether the user has already consented to the use of
cookies on www.skarule.com or not.
USE AND STORAGE OF COOKIES DATA
4. According to Google Inc. Terms of Service and Google Analytics Terms of Service, Google will
use the information collected to evaluate the usability of SKARULE website and to report on
user activity on the website.
5. The cookies on SKARULE website neither provide for nor allow any third party to find or
collect any personally identifiable information about the www.skarule.com visitors.
6. For the preservation of anonymity before the information collected by Google Inc. is stored, in
accordance with the request of SKARULE the last octet of the user’s IPv4 address is deleted and
the last 80 bits of IPv6 address are set to zero.
7. The collected information is sent to and stored on Google Inc. servers located in many
countries around the world. The information may be processed on a server located outside
Latvia or the European Union.
OPTING OUT OF COOKIES
8. The user may opt-out of the Google Analytics cookies by downloading and installing the
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. This add-on communicates with the Google Analytics
9. The user can also change their browser settings to opt-out of new cookies, turn off existing
ones, or simply notify when the new cookies are sent to the user device. Read more on
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
they could be reviewed if necessary.